Pearls are more delicate than other gems and so proper care is important.
Here are some easy care instructions to follow.
- Take your pearl off before you shower.
- Put your pearl on last then getting dressed and first off when undressing.
- All Pearls can be damaged by contact with perfume, hairspray and chemicals in general. Avoid storing with other jewellery as it could be scratched or damaged.
- Occasionally clean your pearl with a soft moist cloth.
- If your pearl is set in silver use a silver cloth to clean the silver setting. Do not use silver dip.